Halloween

I spent the most part of the 1st half term break in Droitwich with my family, which meant I was there to experience my aunties famous Halloween party (she really likes halloween). I went as a witch, and a sparkly one at that.


















I also went to visit Vanessa in Pinner which is where she's staying for the next year, it's really beautiful where Ness is currently staying and I'm a little bit jealous! She's doing great work for the Catholic church.









We visited the snow centre in Hemel Hempstead

Being the spontaneous person that I am, I may have also decided on a whim to go and get a new tattoo. Yep, I went there. I love it, and I now want more (again).

and no it's not December or Demember it's Remember ... I need to get that touched up a little bit!
 

Comments

Popular Posts