Karratha, Western Australia

After an hour and a half fight yesterday I arrived in Karratha up in the Pilbara region of WA.

Waiting in the airport after being delayed, the colouring in book certainly became my best mate. 
Click read more to see the rest of the post and pictures.


The weather is so different up here, you would hardy believe that this is winter. It's going to be a sunny 28 degrees today. The people are friendlier, I feel like I'm actually on holiday. I walked to my dads office this morning, it only took 5 minutes but I was quite pleased with the fact that I could do that in my sleeveless summer dress.



Somewhere over Perth. Perth is definitely OK.

And I am definitely OK with an airline that wants to feed me for free on a 1.5 hour flight.

I couldn't stop staring out the window, the scenery of our state is awesome.

Coming in to land in Karratha. Makes me wish the airline would have washed their windows haha...first world problems.
I may have started to add little homey touches around the place. The elephant pencil holder and note pad is from K-Mart. The candle is from Ada and Rose candles (find them on facebook)

 

Comments

Popular Posts