21 days to go

21 days to go and I'm only just now getting around to having a garage sale to try and off my things. I did attempt a garage sale a few weeks back but I was a bit under the weather (self inflicted) from a wedding the night before. Also, I totally jinxed myself and I'm now sick. As if I have the patience for that right now?

So far I've sold nothing, mind you it is 8:15 on a Sunday morning. Why am I awake again? 

I've finally booked accomodation in London (Lillian Pensen Hall - University of London) and my train ticket from Heathrow to Paddington. I've been in contact with a few real estate agents in Essex because there are some nice places up for grabs at the minute. Shame the rule is that you have to view them before you're allowed to apply for them. Of all the random things that I didn't really need to organise right now, I've already planned my birthday (it's not until November). I'm going to Paris with my housemates for the weekend...as you do. 

This past week has been an emotional one, I've said goodbye to my kindy classes, my friends at work (I missed a few people 😔), and my car. Who knew that cars become like people to you when you've had them for so long! 

This post is getting far too long, so I'll leave with a current to do list. 

⭕️ Send tax return off
⭕️ Close all unnecessary bank accounts 
⭕️ Cancel gym membership 
⭕️ Switch phone over to pre-paid
⭕️ Book train tickets to Droitwich 
⭕️ Throw out the epic amount of makeup I definitely never use
⭕️ Visit Karratha for 9 days
⭕️ Buy an adult colouring in book (number 1 priority really) 


Comments

Popular Posts