Becoming Iron Woman

Just joking....kind of.

I'm currently wasting time waiting for my iron infusion to arrive. Really should have worn matching socks, too late now. I'm considering a little escape to the coffee shop because I'm both hungry and thirsty.

The move is just 47 days away and I still haven't booked accommodation for when I first arrive in London. Handy. I'm hoping with my next pay to book into the Ibis in Thurrock, probably from the 17th to the 20th. Hopefully I'll have a place to live and those 5 days will just be cleaning and prepping the house!

I now know that I'll need to budget $30 or £15 a week for bus fares. I'm guessing I'll save for 6 weeks of that so a good $180 needed there.

I've found the best Internet deal with Virgin. Unlimited inc phone for £21.50 a month. Winning!

Comments

Popular Posts